baaby can i hold u tonight, love 4ever
LANGUAGE OF FRIENDSHIP ♥
♥ ♥ A Always Funny
♥
♥ ♥ B Beautiful Personality
C Common Interests
D Delightfully Entertaining
.((`'-"`""-'''))E Exciting Person
-) (F Fashionable
/ -'(o _ o) \G Good Taste
\ -( 0 ) / “H Happy Times Together
__'-....._'='_...-'__ I Intelligent Person
-/`;♥'♥'♥ ♥'♥'♥;`\J Jolly Laughter
-\_)) ''♥'' ((_/K Kind
♥. -.♥L Listens Well
-'♥. ♥ -.♥' M Makes Jokes
-/-'♥. ♥'-\N Never Mean or Cruel
_\__\'♥. .♥'/_/_O Original
-(((___)_'♥'_(___)))♥ P People Person
Q Quality Time ♥
R Real Person
*´¨) S Secret Keeper
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) T Terrific Sense of Humor
(¸.•´ (¸.•` *U Understanding ♥!
♥♥♥ V Very Special
♥♥♥ W Works Hard ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ X Xciting Person ♥♥♥
♥♥♥ Y You Are The Best ♥♥♥
In the breath of my veins
In the memories of my brains
In the blood of my pains
In the moods of dull absence.
At the last of all endings
At the start of all beginnings
On the pale blushful evening
I know its you.
In the distance of the stars
In the deepest of my heart
In the future days to come
I need you, I love you
In the moon’s of the night
In the sun’s of day light
Or, in LOVE at first sight
I know its you.
At the last of all endings
At the start of all beginnings
On the pale blushful evening
I know its you.
In the distance of the stars
In the deepest of my heart
In the future days to come
I need you, I love you.
Or if you do not care
And break hopes to despair
In the loneliness of heart
None to get me through
I will miss you, But I know.
At the last of all endings
At the start of all beginnings
On the pale blushful evening
I know its you.
In the distance of the stars
In the deepest of my heart
In the future days to come
I need you, I love you.
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
plzzzzz dont make me cry.....
Kuch Rishtey Hum banatey hai...Kuch todtey hai....Kuch waqt ye jaari rakta hai...par kismat vaaley vo hote hai...jisey Apna pyaar milta hai.....
dil ka rishta to khud hi jud jata hai koi usko jabardasti jodh ya todh nahi sakta aur kismat wale hai jo isko pa lete hai....magar pyar to sirf dene ka naam hai to sirf diye ja pane ki tammana na rakho.....pyar mai sab kuch pyara lagta hai sab kuch so love every one
yar u realy broke my heart
Hum sab ko pyar kesi karey..jab dil sirf ek ho chahtaho,ek keliye dadak tha ho?Pyar me agar deya jata hai...tho vohi pyar kuch lehneka ars bhe rahta hai...jho pyar kuch de nahi sakthey usei lehneka hak bhi nahi hai.....
Post a Comment